Evohome controlling

For heating/cooling related questions in Domoticz
mschut
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: V3.5613

Re: Evohome controlling

Post by mschut » Friday 19 May 2017 21:52

I am running on the latest beta for a while now and it seems it is working without issues (knock on wood). Or at least, it continues wordking already for I would guess at least 2 weeks. Really, really glad indeed.

The only issue I could have noticed (i didn't drill down my logs enough to be certain), is switching my Evohome status (e.g. from Away to Home) by a json command, and it being switched back again (perhaps it didnt arrive well enough and the controller told Domoticz again it was Away, which it shouldnt). Anyway, I realise explaining this situation is hard enough to be logical, ony if I am certain I still do have a small issue, I would report here again. For now, I am enjoying the possibility to control my Evohome by my Domoticz setup.

MikeyMan
Domoticz version:

Post by MikeyMan » Wednesday 17 October 2018 21:37

Any updates on this?

Been trying to add Evohome to my Domoticz. This seems to work okay.
Temp reads out and graph also works.

But i cannot set anything on the dashboard. On the temp page it does work though.
When i try to access the settings through Dashticz i only get the temp readouts.

DanD
Domoticz version: 3.5641

Post by DanD » Saturday 20 October 2018 20:15

@MikeyMan

Which type of Evohome Hardware device have you set-up in Domoticz (Web script/Web API/Serial device)? Are you running the latest beta or another version? If you can give me a little more info, I'll see if I can help troubleshoot the problem.

Regards,

Dan
Windows 7, Raspberry Pi3, Honeywell Evohome Wifi, HGI80 + RFBee(s)

MikeyMan
Domoticz version:

Post by MikeyMan » Sunday 21 October 2018 14:16

DanD wrote:
Saturday 20 October 2018 20:15
@MikeyMan

Which type of Evohome Hardware device have you set-up in Domoticz (Web script/Web API/Serial device)? Are you running the latest beta or another version? If you can give me a little more info, I'll see if I can help troubleshoot the problem.

Regards,

Dan
@DanD

I have an evohome WiFi system with the touch controller set up as thermostat for the living room. Will be expanding in the future to 9 more zones.
I am running the latest stable of the domoticz software at the moment, with the API.