KAKU APC2-2300R issue

Topics (not sure which fora)
when not sure where to post, post here and mods will move it to right forum.
Hein73
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

KAKU APC2-2300R issue

Post by Hein73 » Saturday 29 September 2018 12:25

Hi,

I have a set of four KAKU APC2-2300R wall sockets. I've added them all to domoticz however, when I switch one, all sockets turn on!

Even stranger; when I switch another existing KAKA ACM-1000 switch; the sockets turn on as well.

Ive tried all sorts of inclusion actions but am at a loss now.

You help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Hein

waaren
Domoticz version: Beta

Re: KAKU APC2-2300R issue

Post by waaren » Saturday 29 September 2018 13:36

Hein73 wrote:
Saturday 29 September 2018 12:25
I have a set of four KAKU APC2-2300R wall sockets. I've added them all to domoticz however, when I switch one, all sockets turn on!
Even stranger; when I switch another existing KAKA ACM-1000 switch; the sockets turn on as well.
Could it be that the command send by domoticz is a group command ?
If that is case you have to delete the devices in domoticz and clear the memory of the wall sockets and the switch. After that, couple the devices with an individual signal and use that same signal to learn them to domoticz.
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

Hein73
Domoticz version:

Post by Hein73 » Sunday 30 September 2018 9:50

thnx, but how do I know if it is a group command? I included the kaka devices one by one in the normal fashion:

- add manual switch
- AC
- RFY
- choose ID
- hit Test

cheers,

Ronald

Hein73
Domoticz version:

Post by Hein73 » Sunday 30 September 2018 10:30

Clearing the memory of the APC2 2300R wall plugs (not sockets) seems to have done the trick.

I did this by using the "group off" button on the remote that came with the plugs. While the light on the plug is blinking (6 secs) hit group off. The plug will click 2 times and the memory will be erased.

I did this one by one and completed the whole procedure before moving to the next plug. Also I took the plugs that had their memory erased out o f the socket.

Also, now every time I plug in a plug I wait for the blinking light to stop blinking (makes sense?)

cheers,

Hein