Qualcomm AllPlay

Topics (not sure which fora)
when not sure where to post, post here and mods will move it to right forum.
Ernstl
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7450

Qualcomm AllPlay

Post by Ernstl » Sunday 12 March 2017 18:41

Hi,
Not sure if i'm to blind to see, but what about Qualcomm allPlay devices in domoticz?
Is there a way to connect them to? I use a Panasonic Multiroom system and want to use it as sounddevices.
How can i do that?

Regards
Ernstl

manta99
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Re: Qualcomm AllPlay

Post by manta99 » Wednesday 13 September 2017 11:38

I'm also using Qualcomm AllPlay and it would be great to have Domoticz integration - but if there are only two of us then I guess we stand no chance :cry:

Every few months I search in the hope of finding some kind of solution, in June this year Qualcomm announced 'a new Qualcomm® Smart Audio Platform' with support for voice assistants. They also said that it would be 'comprehensively interoperable with existing and future AllPlay ecosystem products'. Maybe this will help us in the future? https://finance.yahoo.com/news/qualcomm ... 00017.html.

I also noticed a page detailing an 'AllPlay Binding' over at openHAB (sorry). I'm not a dev, but it looks like these guys already have integration :o But that's not enough to make me want to switch.
Raspberry Pi B, RFXtrx433E, Somfy, KaKu, Smartwares, Weather Underground, Unbranded Thermometer/Hygrometer

Ernstl
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 3.7450

Re: Qualcomm AllPlay

Post by Ernstl » Saturday 16 September 2017 8:56

Yeah, I noticed the support in OpenHAB, too. I´ll give it a try.
Similiar to you, it is not my wish to change, but we´ll see.

Regards