domoticz as secondary controller won't receive updates from node

For Z-Wave related questions in Domoticz
leby
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: 3.6242

domoticz as secondary controller won't receive updates from node

Post by leby » Friday 17 August 2018 21:33

I use Fibaro HCL as primary controller and Domoticz as secondary. Long time ago this worked as a charm and Domoticz got the node updates if the associations were done correctly. Then I have been using only Domotics for some month and used a second Domoticz as secondary.

I then encountered node update issues between the two Domotics so I decided to change back to the Fibaro HCL as main but I have still the same problem, the secondary controller (Domoticz) won't get the node updates.

I'm pretty sure that I done it correctly in fibaro but what is I missing? In Domoticz it looks ok but no update received.
Any suggestions?

Right now on beta v4.9895 but the same behavior way back also on stable versions i.e V4.9700
HCL.JPG
HCL.JPG (119.72 KiB) Viewed 323 times
domo.JPG
domo.JPG (135.8 KiB) Viewed 322 times
/lennart

RikkieB
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: 4.9732

Re: domoticz as secondary controller won't receive updates from node

Post by RikkieB » Friday 31 August 2018 17:48

Hi,

Have you configured the z-stick correctly?
https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support/so ... -software-

and did the controller transfer on the HCL correctly?

I am trying to do it the otherway around: Z-stick as primary controller and HCL as secondary, but I get unconfigured devices in the HCL after setting te HCL as secondary controller.
Mains operated ones can be corrrectly reconfigured, but the battery devices not (after waking them up and unpower the z-stick). So, maybe you have a clue?