Problems with Qubino Flush 2 relay

For Z-Wave related questions in Domoticz
johansson
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Problems with Qubino Flush 2 relay

Post by johansson » Sunday 07 January 2018 17:17

Been utilising mainly simple 433 MHz switches etc with a Raspberry Pi and a RXFcom dongle. The system includes also Razberry controller from Z-Wave.me with one thermostat and a Fibaro button (that is probably not compatible as we speak...). The controller and the thermostat are working ok, so I'd assume the basic infrastructure is ok, although I'm not very familiar with Z-Wave technology as such.

I bought a Qubino Flush 2 relay, but I'm facing problems with it; connected the item and was able to include it into my system with no problem. The hardware tab shows the relay, but the with a red exclamation mark as status. Switches of the device are shown in the device tab, but are inoperable: clicking the switch on device list gives an error ("Error sending switch command, check device/hardware !") and the log shows an error as well ("Error: OpenZWave: Node has failed (or is not alive), Switch command not sent! (NodeID: 6, 0x06)").

Excluding the node fails, i.e pressing the exclusion button after initialising the exclusion has no effect what so ever. I bluntly deleted the hardware as I couldn't exclude the node, which caused fake nodes appearing the device list (the same devices shown as Node4 & 5 as well).

Long story short, any advice on the following issues would be highly appreciated:
  • How to exclude a node that cannot be excluded in the normal way?
  • What to do with the "fake" nodes/switches in the device list?
  • Could the Qubino itself be defect or is this a software issue? Could be a user issues as well :D

johansson
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version:

Re: Problems with Qubino Flush 2 relay

Post by johansson » Sunday 04 February 2018 16:02

Reverting to myself: the relay was dead, got a replacement from the seller, new one works as expected.