I have added an script which will detect if where home or not. its working good.
What i want to do now is controlling my thermostat because we have dogs the auto away function on the thermostat doesn't work.
What i have done is in blocky i made an script that monitors the status if where home or not. if not it set's the thermostat to 17 degree by an url.
but it keeps opening the url. and domoticz comes in an loop.
now is my question how can i make it open one time?
if i have done the above then i can also make scripts for setting other tempretures
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Monday 31 March 2014 16:28
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi
- Domoticz version: 3.5877
- Location: (52.557965, 5.914462)
- Thermostat blocky that doesnt work
- thermostat.jpg (20.46 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
- determine if where at home
- thuis.png (13.19 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
- determine if where away
- niet thuis.png (12.75 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests