I would like to use event for activate a switch connected to a load (my PDC) when there is solar production.
- configured a switch that succesfully control PDC;
- configured an utility sensor where I read when I have an instant solar excess production. Such sensor shows current power watts which is < 0 when I export energy and is > 0 when I import energy.
I have tried to configure an event but I'm not satisfied.
I would like to implement through events such automatic behaviour
- Switch on the PDC when there is power is < -1000 (I'm exporting energy with instant power of at least 1000 Watt)
- Keep the PDC on even if instant power is > -1000 for at least 3 hours.
- Switch off the PDC when the istant power is > 1000 and at least 3 hours have elapsed from last power on.
Set up a virtual selector switch to manage the following behaviour:
- Force the PDC switch to OFF.
- Automatic PDC switch as described above.
- Force the PDC switch to ON