noob in da house

Post Reply
ksga
Posts: 15
Joined: Tuesday 02 February 2016 12:08
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Denmark
Contact:

noob in da house

Post by ksga » Monday 05 December 2016 12:08

Hi - just doing my first attempts with Blockly, and so far going nowhere....
Any pointers to what I'm doing wrong?

The plan is to setup a heat/cool script that will use my heatpump to manage temperatures when I'm not around to fiddle with thermostats on radiators.

Did some trials but as they were not responding I decided to start at the very basics:
blockly_test1.PNG
blockly_test1.PNG (6.58 KiB) Viewed 627 times
The Level% corresponds with the "heat" setting on my working LUA script/setup from here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7179&start=20

I tried using different temperatures in the IF statement, and reversing the operator, but nothing happens when I save the script. Checksign in "active"is of course set.

The idea is to let the LUA script pick up on the changes to the different switches for temperature, mode and fan speed when the Blockly scripts modifies them.

Current states might help somehow (BTW not showing in Firefox, but only IE...):
states.PNG
states.PNG (32.53 KiB) Viewed 624 times

ksga
Posts: 15
Joined: Tuesday 02 February 2016 12:08
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Stable
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: noob in da house

Post by ksga » Monday 05 December 2016 12:35

Update.. Sometimes patience is a virtue.... Some minutes passed and the script ran. Now I just have to figure out what makes it tick :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests