I have just made my first public app. Gearoticz which allows you to control Domoticz with your Gear S2 or S3 watch. App is standalone and is currently awaiting validation in Samsung apps store before it will be released. Link will be added when app has passed Samsungs tests
http://apps.samsung.com/gear/appDetail. ... n6USK8R2Y4
1. When you open the app for the first time you will be redirected to the "Settings" menu. In this menu you can add you Server info, start by doing that.
2. After adding the server info, go to the next menu choice called "Switches". Here you add your switches that you want to be able to switch/dim. (scrolling with bezel does not work here)
3. After adding switches, go back with the back button and select the third option in the list, it is called "Scenes". This works the same way, here you add what scenes/groups you want to be able to switch on or off (scrolling with bezel does not work here)
4. Now back out of settings, Now you switches and scenes should be listed there, and at the bottom there is a button that takes you to the settings menu again. The server info you have added is not going to be shown anymore. If you want to reset the app, just press the reset option at the button of the settings menu. This will remove your server info and all the selected switches and scenes.
* List of your selected devices * <- Here is the actual switching done
- Settings <-- You initially start in this menu
- - Server settings
- - All available switches
- - - * List of all available switches * <-- Here you select your switches
- - All available Scenes/groups
- - - * List of all available scenes/groups * <-- Here you select your scenes/groups
- - Reset app
- Spoiler: show