I have just made my first public app. Gearoticz which allows you to control Domoticz with your Gear S2 or S3 watch. App is standalone and is currently awaiting validation in Samsung apps store before it will be released. Link will be added when app has passed Samsungs tests
http://apps.samsung.com/gear/appDetail. ... n6USK8R2Y4
1. When you open the app for the first time you will be redirected to the "Settings" menu. In this menu you can add you Server info, start by doing that.
2. After adding the server info, go to the next menu choice called "Switches". Here you add your switches that you want to be able to switch/dim. (scrolling with bezel does not work here)
3. After adding switches, go back with the back button and select the third option in the list, it is called "Scenes". This works the same way, here you add what scenes/groups you want to be able to switch on or off (scrolling with bezel does not work here)
4. Now back out of settings, Now you switches and scenes should be listed there, and at the bottom there is a button that takes you to the settings menu again. The server info you have added is not going to be shown anymore. If you want to reset the app, just press the reset option at the button of the settings menu. This will remove your server info and all the selected switches and scenes.
* List of your selected devices * <- Here is the actual switching done
- Settings <-- You initially start in this menu
- - Server settings
- - All available switches
- - - * List of all available switches * <-- Here you select your switches
- - All available Scenes/groups
- - - * List of all available scenes/groups * <-- Here you select your scenes/groups
- - Reset app
- Spoiler: show
- Just want to say that I am working on a Tizen implementation to work on Gear S3. I am not able to test it on a S2, but hopefully it will just work.
This will be my first app that is made for the public. I am not going to make a companion app for the setup since I dont really have time to develop an Android app which needs different screen support etc. Gear S3/S2 is much easier. I am doing this on my spare time
So my idea is that you will enter your server ip/url and port and credentials on the watch on first start. After that you are going to choose which devices/scenes you want on your watch. When that is done I am thinking of just putting all devices and scenes in the same list, just to avoid a lot of choices before actually pressing a switch, and I dont see that you would add alot of devices/scenes to the list since that would not be that nice on a smart watch.
A dimmer will be controlled with the bezel.
My idea is that you should just be able to start the app and immediately be able to switch a light, or enter "dimmer" mode.
Status now is that I made a list of the lights which I can turn on and off or dim (With bezel), the list is currently based of the favorite devices.
Note that the progress will go a bit slow since I have a (more than) full time work and fiancee
Let me know if this is something anyone actually want!