evohome web api not showing my devices

Post Reply
checkingnl
Posts: 8
Joined: Thursday 11 October 2018 15:43
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by checkingnl » Sunday 21 October 2018 20:32

hi

First time here, searched a lot on my issue, but can'f find anything close to it. So here it comes:
I have domoticz running on a synology
I added hardware Evohome with WEB api. So that went well
It added devices in the Setup/Devices list, so that was promising.
In the log I see
2018-10-21 20:27:35.867 (Evo Thermostat) fetch data from server
2018-10-21 20:28:37.028 (Evo Thermostat) fetch data from server
So it is fetching data, again very promising.
BUT I cannot see any device on temperature tab, it still says: No Temperature sensors found or added in the system...

So i'm lost, no logs with any errors or whatsoever, no hint of something went wrong. HOW can i get devices to show up on the usefull locations outside the SETUP menu. I really love some hints/help to get nice blocks on any other page to start working with the data.

anyone to chip in?

User avatar
waaren
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tuesday 03 January 2017 15:18
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by waaren » Sunday 21 October 2018 23:44

checkingnl wrote:
Sunday 21 October 2018 20:32
I added hardware Evohome with WEB api. So that went well
It added devices in the Setup/Devices list, so that was promising.
In the log I see
2018-10-21 20:27:35.867 (Evo Thermostat) fetch data from server
So it is fetching data, again very promising.
BUT I cannot see any device on temperature tab, it still says: No Temperature sensors found or added in the system...
Did you press the small green Arrows on the right side of the device lines on the devices tab to enable them (and name the zones) ?
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

checkingnl
Posts: 8
Joined: Thursday 11 October 2018 15:43
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by checkingnl » Monday 22 October 2018 9:20

waaren wrote:
Sunday 21 October 2018 23:44
checkingnl wrote:
Sunday 21 October 2018 20:32
I added hardware Evohome with WEB api. So that went well
It added devices in the Setup/Devices list, so that was promising.
In the log I see
2018-10-21 20:27:35.867 (Evo Thermostat) fetch data from server
So it is fetching data, again very promising.
BUT I cannot see any device on temperature tab, it still says: No Temperature sensors found or added in the system...
Did you press the small green Arrows on the right side of the device lines on the devices tab to enable them (and name the zones) ?
I did, as far as i can recall. But after removing and adding two times more and indeed the zones are visible now on the right tabs.. dunno what went wrong.. now next step is HUE bridge not loading bulbs :)

User avatar
waaren
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tuesday 03 January 2017 15:18
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by waaren » Monday 22 October 2018 9:34

checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:20
now next step is HUE bridge not loading bulbs :)
That might become a challenge if you are on the latest stable. :D In 4.9700 adding Hue bulbs or groups does not work. It is solved but the solution is only available in later beta's
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

checkingnl
Posts: 8
Joined: Thursday 11 October 2018 15:43
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by checkingnl » Monday 22 October 2018 9:41

waaren wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:34
checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:20
now next step is HUE bridge not loading bulbs :)
That might become a challenge if you are on the latest stable. :D In 4.9700 adding Hue bulbs or groups does not work. It is solved but the solution is only available in later beta's
do you know what was the issue? i did see somthing on versions in june (beta's).. not seen any fix so far

User avatar
waaren
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tuesday 03 January 2017 15:18
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by waaren » Monday 22 October 2018 10:11

checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:41
waaren wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:34
checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:20
now next step is HUE bridge not loading bulbs :)
That might become a challenge if you are on the latest stable. :D In 4.9700 adding Hue bulbs or groups does not work. It is solved but the solution is only available in later beta's
do you know what was the issue? i did see somthing on versions in june (beta's).. not seen any fix so far
Pleas have a look here and here
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

checkingnl
Posts: 8
Joined: Thursday 11 October 2018 15:43
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by checkingnl » Monday 22 October 2018 11:21

waaren wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 10:11
checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:41
waaren wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:34

That might become a challenge if you are on the latest stable. :D In 4.9700 adding Hue bulbs or groups does not work. It is solved but the solution is only available in later beta's
do you know what was the issue? i did see somthing on versions in june (beta's).. not seen any fix so far
Pleas have a look here and here
ah.. great, thx a lot.
will need to find if the version used in these http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_beta_6.2_python/ is consumable :)

User avatar
waaren
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tuesday 03 January 2017 15:18
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by waaren » Monday 22 October 2018 11:37

checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 11:21
waaren wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 10:11
checkingnl wrote:
Monday 22 October 2018 9:41


do you know what was the issue? i did see somthing on versions in june (beta's).. not seen any fix so far
Pleas have a look here and here
ah.. great, thx a lot.
will need to find if the version used in these http://www.jadahl.com/domoticz_beta_6.2_python/ is consumable :)
You can just use the latest Beta from Jadahl
Raspberry (debian stretch via berryboot on Synology DS916+) , Domoticz (almost) latest Beta, , dzVents 2.6, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Harmony, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, HomeWizard, Zwave, Amazon echo

checkingnl
Posts: 8
Joined: Thursday 11 October 2018 15:43
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: evohome web api not showing my devices

Post by checkingnl » Tuesday 23 October 2018 16:25

beta works fine indeed. Nice to see beta be usable so far too :-)

next is understanding virtual devices setup

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest