Hi there! I've got the following situation I'd like to solve:
- I've got a single wall switch with a light connected to it. There's a fibaro (FIB 1) behind the switch.
- I've hung another light near the first one which has a fibaro (FIB 2) mounted on it. This light is only getting power so I can switch it using the app.
For convenience I'd like to also control the second light using a normal wall switch. But there's no room to get a cable from the wall switch to the light itself. So what I was planning on doing:
- Buy a double wall switch instead
- Connect the left switch to FIB 1, s1
- Connect the right switch to FIB 1, s2
- Have s1 switch FIB 1
- Have s2 switch FIB 2
Sounds good in theory but I was looking to see whether this is actually feasible and haven't come to a conclusion yet. Has anoyone successfully gotten such a set-up working? Btw I know I can also buy a double z-wave switch, but this solution would be cheaper
1 post • Page 1 of 1