Blocky / When Dark group on, but never off

BarryT
Target OS: Raspberry Pi
Domoticz version: beta

Blocky / When Dark group on, but never off

Post by BarryT » Wednesday 11 January 2017 18:56

Hi all, i have made a blocky that turn on my lights when itsdark and someone is home and want to turn them off at specify times (Like sleeping)...
I have many things tried, but nothing works so far like i would.
The group goes on, but it never turns off, so i need it to do by hand.
Another thing was, when nobody is athome, i want some lights to dim to a certain level, and some of them must stay off, but that also not works like it should do..
Sometimes it misses some switches and they not turning on or off.. Also not in dashboard.

I don't really know how to handle, like it seems that blocky doesnt work well with a group/groups?

Now i have made everything by hand, like you could see but that is also not working!

Need help!

Thank you
5.png
5.png (58.06 KiB) Viewed 259 times
6.png
6.png (51.85 KiB) Viewed 259 times
6x Raspberry 3B
A lot of scripts, switches and sensors :)

Egregius
Domoticz version: BetaRPi2

Re: Blocky / When Dark group on, but never off

Post by Egregius » Wednesday 11 January 2017 19:51

Is that device or time triggered script?
Anyhow, you should consider a script for this. Now you'll send a command to each device, no mather what the state is.

BarryT
Domoticz version: beta

Re: Blocky / When Dark group on, but never off

Post by BarryT » Wednesday 11 January 2017 21:48

Egregius wrote:Is that device or time triggered script?
Anyhow, you should consider a script for this. Now you'll send a command to each device, no mather what the state is.
Egregius, your a genius :)
Great stuff you made.
But, thanks so far..
I know i send out a command twice, i'll do that for the send package wich isnt always recieved by the (kaku/milight) switch/dimmer..
There are no scripts for the lightning, thus not for the lights downstares..
I have several scripts for pirs (upstairs/outside with camera snapshot, and so on) and these are working like it should.
The only thing i want is:

ifdark=on and someonehome=on, and time is 06:45 in the morning till sunrise, then i want a lighting group "opstaan" to ON.
otherwise, when isdark=on, nobodyhome=on i want the "away" group to ON.
The same for the evening, when ifdark=on, someonehome=on, and time is between 30 minutes before sunset and 23.30, all lights must go to its normal state..
I'm not the person who does writing scripts like a professional programmer, but when i know where to start to do this in lua or pass2php, maybe that would do the job?
I hope there is a simple way to do this since i have many scripts/blocky's wich does work perfect!

Even my zone heating is working perfect, with a "outside" temperature heating curve :-)
6x Raspberry 3B
A lot of scripts, switches and sensors :)