Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sunday 30 October 2016 0:39
- Forum: PHP and all others
- Topic: Trigger multiple URL's via "On Action"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1047
Hello, Is there any way to trigger multiple url's form the "On action"or the "Off Action"? i might be posible with an script, but im not familair with writting scripts. The field i ment is this http://www.van-amstel.org/action.jpg I want to control multiple devices, via the action command Can some p...
- Wednesday 26 October 2016 2:00
- Forum: Third party and supplementary tools
- Topic: How to monitor your internet connection with virtual custom sensors
- Replies: 187
- Views: 30582
Hello, Im very interested in this project. I run into some problems however. I cannot select a custom sensor setting I see that in the screen shots on the 1st page of this thread they are defined as " General, Custom Sensor ". In my Domoticz i can select " Dummy (Does nothing, use for virtual switch...
- Saturday 02 July 2016 13:23
- Forum: Switches and Scenes
- Topic: 2 button remote control
- Replies: 0
- Views: 552
All, I'm running into an issue with a two button remote control. The RC i've is normally used to switch On or Off a device. The signals are detected by RFlink. They are identified as "Light/Switch - TriState" both are seen as sending an "Off" signal. It should be one "On" and one "Off signal. They b...