Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wednesday 22 February 2017 21:14
- Forum: Bugs and Problems
- Topic: All devices going offline
- Replies: 0
- Views: 126
Version: 3.0.6669-7 (Jadahl) Platform: Synology DS214 DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9/ RFLink 433 R45 (Nodo) Hi all, I'm relatively new to Domoticz so currently only have several temp sensors and 1 switch controlling a lamp. This all works fine for 1-2 weeks then everything will show offline in Domoticz. I ...
- Saturday 21 January 2017 0:48
- Forum: Heating/cooling
- Topic: Wi-Fi or rflink wall thermostat/ programmable timer
- Replies: 7
- Views: 808
You can have a look to a drayton rf programmable room thermostat who run on 433mhz and with RFLink. Digistat rf series do the job on 433 mhz. http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/products/programmable-thermostats/digistats-programmable/digistat3-rf?redirected-from=Digistat3RFProgrammableRoomThermostat ...
- Wednesday 11 January 2017 0:20
- Forum: Rfxcom Transceiver
- Topic: Howto switch Silvercrest 276299 powersockets on and off
- Replies: 7
- Views: 567
It sounds like you are having the same issue I had with my Brennenstuhl sockets. I solved this by following this link: https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1194#p7075 I had to use the chart to work out the House and Unit codes from the dip switches. Other units have sliders/turn switches. ...