Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tuesday 24 September 2013 17:10
- Forum: Android
- Topic: 'Dromotica' app for controlling Domoticz from Android
- Replies: 488
- Views: 97999
This looks spot on. Visually pleasing. I use the HTC One running Android 4.3 and get 'Unfortunately, Domoticz has stopped' when selecting 'switches' and 'utilities'.
Hi, I have a question about the first and last post on this thread. On the first, the person posted an example of a blocky where there is an 'if,do' command within and an 'if,do' command. How do you get Domoticz to create this? On the last post, the example include an 'else,if' command, I also cant ...
- Wednesday 17 July 2013 11:13
- Forum: Scripts [cleaning in progress]
- Topic: Events system thread (questions and feedback)
- Replies: 308
- Views: 64888
Hi, I'm trying to use blocky to create an event that says if landing light is on, turn bedroom light on then wait 5 minutes and turn landing light off. Can't seem to find a way to add the wait bit. Any one have any ideas?
- Tuesday 16 July 2013 18:11
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduce yourself
- Replies: 476
- Views: 90922
[quote="mattsjo"][Name:] Gibbie [Country:] England [City:] Newcastle [Occupation:] Software Technician for Sage UK [Hobbies:] All sorts gadget related [Choice for domoticz:] free simple and clean. Excellent community and support and easy to use. [My role here?] here to learn and help where I can [My...